Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells: Great dumbbells for space saving!

By 
Derek A. Reynolds (Boston, MA)



I got these to use for my home use for my P90X and are glad I did. several of my friends were jealous as they wished adjustable dumbbells furthermore. they're terribly sensible to be used reception once you have a restricted area and can't originated a large full athletic facility.
A few things I don't like that you'll wish to require into thought are:

1. Moving them round the home is clumsy, however that is not the matter with the instrumentality - you've got to choose up fifty two.5lbs on the small holder and move it while not dropping it.

2. The choose dials are not connected therefore you've got to listen and alter two on every dumbbell instead of only 1 - it may be higher if you dialed on one facet to induce the burden you would like, that means you cannot accidentally place the incorrect weight on one facet.

3. They came in an exceedingly Brobdingnagian box that weighed a lot for a few reason - perhaps the 110lbs of the weights within accessorial to it ;-) Cumbersome to take out initially, of course.

Some things I do sort of a lot:

1. Terribly compact - in associate degree housing this is often important.

2. They dial all the way down to a coffee weight and up to fifty two.5 lbs each, that is nice.

3. Extraordinarily well-sized. the sole times I actually have had issues with their size was once I was doing awkward exercises with two at a time.

I would suggest these to anyone doing a P90X-style routine, and anyone World Health Organization lives in space-limited housing that wishes a variety of dumbbells. They additionally were a part of a funding program with Amazon, therefore I did not pay all directly for them, that was great!